Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fashiontastic etnonesia

On Sunday, 12 May 2013 I went to Pondok Indah Mall 2, for watching fashion show from my campus LaSalle College International. My friends and I was arrived 06:00 am in the morning to see the model practice or some of us become usher and help on the backstage. Fashiontastic etnonesia show is on 2-12 May. But I watching on the last day :D. On Sunday event start at 12:00 pm the show start to see our lectures Sir Ichwan Thoha review his book '103 Fashion Quotes'
This is some quotes for this book “There’s always trends in fashion, just don’t get too crazy about it. Trends aren’t always appropriate to be followed because it might not suit to you.”-Atalarik Syach. 

The fashion show started at 14:00 pm. opening Rmary clothing by Rosita Mary. The model wear a Castle shoes by Valencia Arifin.
                                                          The show

                                            Rosita Maryana, (center) the designer

                                           I love this :D
                                                So edgy, I love this too




No comments:

Post a Comment